Lifting unit for cupboard systems 4644
Lifting unit for stepless height adjustment of cupboard systems particularly suitable for cabinets and wall units.
- at cabinet depth of max. 600 mm: load (static) max. 275 kg
- at cabinet depth of max. 600 mm: load (dynamic) max. 275 kg
- lifting speed: 26 mm per second
- stroke: 310 mm
- simple assembly (see assembly instructions)
Data Sheet 4643
Angular gear Ket-Bee 200X
Angular gear for manifold applications
- 7 sizes, side lenght from 32 mm to 60 mm
- Ratio 1:1
- Aluminium housing, anodized
- Steel bevel wheels, case-hardened
Data Sheet 200X
Electric linear actuator with spindle 4643
Powerful motorized drive unit with push-pull spindle and electromechanical end-switches. Stroke to customer demands. By simplified control function, an additional distance measuring system is not required.
- very powerful
- for very high holding torques
- simple installation
- two electromechanical end-switches
Data Sheet 4643
Gas spring synchronisation unit 3051
Synchronisation unit for gas spring tables with an integrated brake. The unit is suitable for efficiently synchronising a two-footed table. The brake acts on both legs. The travel of 500 mm meets the requirements of the new standards for sit-stand tables. The safety actuator prevents the user from actuating the table unintentionally.
The system is modular in design, and the table is therefore easy to assemble on-site for the end customer. The connecting rod between the table legs and the manual actuator is only fitted during final assembly. This means that the table can be sent in the normal way to any part of the world with the minimum package dimensions.
Data Sheet 3051
Bevel gear 3034
Gear for stepless height adjustment for sit-sit- or sit-stand tables. The gear is adapted for both manual and motorized height adjustment.
- Very slim size, square 25,8
- Ratio 1 : 1
- Housing made of reinforced glass-fibre
- Case hardened toothed wheels of steel, reinforced teeth
- Output bevel-wheel running in ball bearings
- Especially suitable for the driving with Ketterer motors
Data Sheet 3034
Single stroke telescopic spindle unit 3130.14
Motorized solution for the individual sit-stand tables. Smooth running, stepless height adjustment to customer specific stroke.
- High movement speed
- Single telescopic function
- With max. stroke
- Simple mounting
- Suitable for the driving with Ketterer motor 3133
Data Sheet 3130.14
Ket-Flex Wide Lift 4701
This lift unit is extremely narrow and versatile, can be used with any width, and will raise a load of up to 80 kg.
Its extremely narrow dimensions mean that this lift is suitable for very narrow screens. The two units are mechanically independent from one another, and therefore any width can be achieved. It has attachment points on either side that can be used to mount it. The telescopic unit gives you the best possible ratio of stroke to installation dimension. We offer a choice of two strokes, up to 537 mm or up to 750 mm.
Data Sheet 4701 Ket-Flex Wide Lift
Ket Spring Lift Small 4701
Compact lifting system for flat screens. Lifted by a gas spring without motor drive.
The damped gas spring ensures a very smooth stop of the unit.
- very small unit, suitable for tight spaces
Customer specific lengths and lifting forces can be realized with a minimum order quantity of 100 pieces.
Data Sheet 4701 Ket Spring Lift Small
Electric spindle drive 4642
Motorized solution for sit-stand tables. Stepless height adjustment to customer specific travel distance.
- simple mounting
- integrated distance of travel output
- single telescopic function
- synchronization with multiple actuators
- as a result of the drive’s modular structure, special customer requirements can be met
Data Sheet 4642
Motor drive 3133
Motor drive with through-going hexagon socket. 24V-DC motor with worm gear.
- integrated position measuring system
- applicable with all Ketterer
- very powerfull
Data Sheet 3133
Double stroke synchronized telescopic spindle 4115.14
Individual solution for a motorized sit-stand tables. Smooth-running, stepless adjustment for max. stroke. Protection by the utility model is registered
- Twice telescopable with max. stroke
- Synchronous movement of the spindle components
- Double movement speed
- Simple mounting
- Suitable for the driving with Ketterer motor KTTB 3133
Data Sheet 4115.14