Bevel gear with spindle unit 3014
Universally applicable lifting unit with bevel gear head for linear drive
solutions. Possible applications are height adjustable tables, various
adjustment functions for furniture items as well as all manner of linear
adjustment in residential and office fields.
Simple screw fastenings enable a simple system structure and an uncomplicated assembly.
- Deflection angle: 120° or 135°, i = 1:1
- Ratio in direction of spindle 1.3:1
- Drive torque on gear head for application with several spindle units:
max. 3 Nm
- Hardened steel bevel wheels with robust, reinforced toothing
- Designed for the manual operation
- Upon request other spindle types can be supplied
- The lifting units must be protected against lateral forces by a separate guide system.
- Attention: The spindle systems with a spindle pitch > 3mm may not be self-locking. Check the self-locking effect in the application.
- The lifting unit is only pressure loadable.
- If several lifting units are being used simultaneously in the application, note the max. drive torque on gear head of 3 Nm!
- Incorrect dimensioning of the guide system can damage the lifting unit: Please note the design and safety instructions for spindle drives. You will find them at: https://www.ketterer.de/en/downloads/instructions