Bevel gear with spindle unit 3035 | 3036
Universally applicable lifting unit with bevel gear head for linear drive
solutions. Possible applications are height adjustable tables, various
adjustment functions for furniture items as well as all manner of linear
adjustment in residential, mobile home or industrial fields.
A simple screw fastening and a hexagonal bolt enable a simple system
structure and an uncomplicated assembly.
- Ratio in direction of spindle: 1:1 oder 1.5:1
- Very slim size 35 mm x 35 mm
- Drive torque on gear head for application with several spindle units:
max. 4 Nm
- Housing made of glass fiber reinforced plastic
- Hardened steel bevel wheels with robust, reinforced toothing
- Support tube round Ø 20 mm or square 22 mm
- Suitable for manual use as well as for electromotive drives
- The lifting units must be protected against lateral forces by a separate guide system.
- Attention: The spindle systems with a spindle pitch > 3 mm may not be self-locking. Check the self-locking effect in the application.
- The lifting unit is only pressure loadable.
- Incorrect dimensioning of the guide system can damage the lifting unit: Please note the design and safety instructions for spindle drives.
You will find them at: https:// www.ketterer.de/en/downloads/instructions