Bevel gear with spindle unit 3039
Universally applicable lifting unit with bevel gear head for linear drive
solutions. Possible applications are height adjustable tables, various
adjustment functions for furniture items as well as all manner of linear
adjustment in residential, mobile home or industrial fields.
A simple screw fastening and a hexagonal bolt enable a simple system
structure and an uncomplicated assembly.
- Ratio 1:1
- Max. drive torque on gear head depending on spindle pitch:
max. 4 Nm
- Housing made of glass fiber reinforced plastic
- Hardened steel bevel wheels with robust, reinforced toothing
- Suitable for manual use as well as for electromotive drives
- The lifting units must be protected against lateral forces by a separate guide system.
- Attention: The spindle systems with a spindle pitch > 3mm may not be self-locking. Check the self-locking effect in the application.
- The lifting unit is only pressure loadable.
- Incorrect dimensioning of the guide system can damage the lifting unit: Please note the design and safety instructions for spindle drives. You will find them at: https://www.ketterer.de/en/downloads/instructions
- Installation instructions: Use at least 2 M4 screws when fastening using upper boreholes ø 4.1 (4x). When doing so, preferably the lifting unit should be supported above on the top side.