Bevel gear with spindle unit 3045
Universally applicable lifting unit with bevel gear head for linear drive
solutions. Possible applications are height adjustable tables, various adjustment functions for furniture items as well as all manner of linear adjustment in residential, mobile home or industrial fields.
A simple screw fastening and a hexagonal bolt enable a simple system
structure and an uncomplicated assembly.
- Ratio 1:1 and 1:2
- Drive torque on gear head for application with several spindle units: max. 5.5 Nm
- Housing made of glass fiber reinforced plastic
- Hardened steel bevel wheels with robust, reinforced toothing
- Suitable for manual use as well as for electromotive drives
- Ideal for the high performance drive 3143.00
3045.00-V01: Spindle SG14x16P4 RH and i= 1:1
V02: Spindle Tr14x3 RH and i= 1:1
V03: Spindle Tr14x3 RH and i= 1:2
Stroke HXXX and retracted length EXXX are customized
- The lifting units must be protected against lateral forces by a separate guide system.
- Attention: The spindle systems with a spindle pitch > 3 mm may not be self-locking. Check the self-locking effect in the application.
- The lifting unit is only pressure loadable.
- Incorrect dimensioning of the guide system can damage the lifting unit: Please note the design and safety instructions for spindle drives. You will find them at: https://www.ketterer.de/en/downloads/instructions
- Installation note: When fi xing by means of ø 4.1 bore holes, 2 through going M4 screws must be used. The lifting unit should preferably be supported at the top at the front.
- Optionally, the gear unit can be fi tted with M8 nuts at the top face, which can be used for fi xing.