Bevel gear with spindle unit 3070 | 3071
Universally applicable lifting unit with bevel gear head for linear drive
solutions. Possible applications are various adjustment functions for
furniture items as well as all manner of linear adjustment in residential,
mobile home or industrial fi elds. Particularly appropriate as a component for “heavy load solutions” for offi ce furniture and workplace applications.
The designs with up to four drive wheels off er broad application
opportunities for the lifting unit and high flexibility in system design.
- Ratio in direction of spindle 1.83:1
- Housing made of die-cast-zinc
- Hardened steel bevel wheels with robust, reinforced toothing
- Drive torque on gear head for application with several spindle units: max. 6 Nm
- Suitable for electromotive drives
- High flexibility through variable number of drive wheels for defl ection of movement
- Available in different spindle pitches and with customer specific spindle lengths
3070: variants with right rotating spindles
3071: variants with left rotating spindles
- The lifting units must be protected against lateral forces by a separate guide system.
- Attention: The spindle systems with a spindle pitch > 3 mm may not be self-locking. Check the self-locking effect in the application.
- The lifting unit is only pressure loadable.
- If several lifting units are being used simultaneously in the application, note the max. drive torque on gear head of 10 Nm!
- Incorrect dimensioning of the guide system can damage the lifting unit: Please note the design and safety instructions for spindle drives. You will fi nd them at: https://www.ketterer.de/en/downloads/instructions