Bevel gear with spindle unit 3824
Lifting unit with bevel gear head for linear drive solutions. The gear is
ideal for installation in round tubes with inside diameter of 31 mm. For
other tube dimensions the housing can be adapted where appropriate
quantities are required.
Possible applications are height adjustable tables as well as various adjustment functions for other furniture items
- Ratio 1:1
- Drive torque on gear head for application with several spindle units: max. 3 Nm
- Housing made of die-cast-zinc
- Hardened steel bevel wheels with robust, reinforced toothing
- Suitable for manual use as well as for the electromotive drive
- Various spindle length and spindle pitches available
- The lifting units must be protected against lateral forces by a separate guide system.
- Attention: The spindle systems with a spindle pitch > 3mm may not be self-locking. Check the self-locking effect in the application.
- The lifting unit is only pressure loadable.
- Incorrect dimensioning of the guide system can damage the lifting unit: Please note the design and safety instructions for spindle drives. You will find them at: