Bevel gear with syncronous telescopicspindle 4115.00
Twofold telescopic lifting unit with bevel gear head for various linear drive
solutions. Ideal for electromotive sit-stand workplace applications or
wherever an infi nite linear adjustment is required at a high speed, maximum stroke with a minimum installation dimension.
The lifting unit is available in customized spindle lengths.
- Double speed through synchronous telescope design
- Maximum stroke with minimum installation dimension
- With gear head 3039 or 3045
- Ratio 1:1
- Drive torque on gear head : max. 4 Nm or 5.5 Nm
- Hardened steel bevel wheels with robust, reinforced toothing
- Ideal for electromotive drives
- Available in different spindle lengths
- The lifting units must be protected against lateral forces by a separate guide system.
- Attention: The spindle systems with a spindle pitch > 3mm may not be self-locking. Check the self-locking effect in the application.
- The lifting unit is only pressure loadable.
- Incorrect dimensioning of the guide system can damage the lifting unit: Please note the design and safety instructions for spindle drives. You will find them at: https://www.ketterer.de/en/downloads/instructions