DC-Motor drive 3143
Powerful 24 V DC motor with worm gear and through going hexagon
socket. Although the drive was developed for ergonomic table applications, it can be used in many other fields. A cable with AMP plug and an integrated Hall sensor allows easy and secure control of the entire system.
- Two integrated Hall sensors for measurement of the revolutions and direction of rotation
- Through going hexagon socket in wrench widths 6 mm, 7 mm, 9 mm
- Available as “power package” or as “high speed” variant
- 1200 mm motor cable with connector included
- Good self-locking properties
- Can be combined with all Ketterer spindle systems
- The drive working range (nominal torque) is determined for a service life of 10,000 double strokes.
- Through the controller* the system is regulated such that the speed in the entire drive working range is kept as constant as possible.
- By using a controller with a short-circuit brake the holding torque position of the drive can be increased.
* In combination with LogicData control box Compact-3