Gas spring spindle actuator 3051
Gas spring supported spindle lift drive with mechanical blocking unit. The
manual lift drive for two-leg tables is actuated by a manual release with
Bowden cables. The safety actuator prevents the user from actuating the
- Rapid height adjustment solely by manual force on the table surface
- Customer specific: Flexible fabrication of connecting tubes
- Quick, easy assembly
- Independence from electrical connections: Free interior design options
- Optimum user comfort of the overall system can be only achieved by precise matching of the weight of the plate support, the table top and the guide columns as well as the friction loss of the guide. This coordination is necessary, because the characteristics of different table systems are always individual and must be taken into consideration in the system design.
- The set 3051.00-V01H500F200 contains 2 lifting units (right and left) and the assembly instructions. Further components of the lifting system must be ordered separately.
- Upon request the lifting system can also be custom dimensioned, i.e. other lift and installation lengths are possible.
- Safety instruction:
The gas spring develops large acceleration forces unless these are counteracted by a corresponding counter- weight designed into the table. The brakes must not be released unless there is an adequate counterweight to slow the movement of the gas spring.