Motor drive 3121
Powerful 24 V DC motor with 2-stage worm gear with through going hexagon socket on the output. The motor cable with AMP plug and the integrated Hall sensors allow secure connection and exact positioning of the entire system.
- Two integrated Hall sensors for measurement of the revolutions
and direction of rotation
- Through going hexagon socket in wrench widths 6 mm, 7 mm, 8 mm
- Good self-locking properties
- 220 mm motor cable with connector included
- Can be combined with most Ketterer spindle systems
The variants are formed by the different wrench widths of the through going hexagon socket. The design with fork head (see spindle drive 3120.00) is available upon request.
- Please note the correct installation position of the drive! The drive is correctly mounted when it turns counterclockwise under load (see installation position/mounting).
- The drive working range (nominal torque) is determined for a service life of 10,000 double strokes.
- Through the controller* the system is regulated such that the speed in the entire drive working range is kept as constant as possible.
- By using a controller with a short-circuit brake the holding torque position of the drive can be increased.
* In combination with LogicData control box Compact-3