Synchronous telescopic spindle unit 4115.14
Twofold telescopic lifting unit with bevel gear head for various linear drive solutions. Ideal for electromotive sit-stand workplace applications or wherever an infinite linear adjustment is required at a high speed, maximum stroke with a minimum installation dimension.
The lifting unit is available in different spindle lengths.
- Double speed through synchronous telescope design
- Maximum stroke with minimum installation dimension
- Ideal for electromotive drives
- Available in different spindle lengths
- The lifting units must be protected against lateral forces by a separate guide system.
- Attention: The spindle systems with a spindle pitch > 3mm may not be self-locking. Check the self-locking effect in the application.
- The lifting unit is only pressure loadable.
- Customer specific stroke and installation lengths available upon request.
- Incorrect dimensioning of the guide system can damage the lifting unit: Please note the design and safety instructions for spindle drives. You will find them at: